Friday, November 4, 2011

Fast week but Hot Topics!

Do you know what today is…… It’s Friday!!!!

This week went by fast and I am happy, it started off very busy with Halloween but it’s slowed down some J

Okay ladies there are two BIG TV events happening this weekend, one for your man and the other one for you. Tomorrow is the LSU vs UA, kickoff is at 7pm, I suggest you be prepared to hear A LOT of hooting and hollering, it’s the game everyone has been waiting on all season, so just get ready for the beer and cigars.  And for us…….RHOA (Real Housewives of ATL) is going down Sunday and I cannot wait! I am so glad all the ladies decided to return for the 4th season, I’m sure it’s full of drama. RHOA is the original and my favorite next to Jersey.  

Alright, unfortunately with the fall and winter season, comes the flu and colds. For your baby, you need to really dress him/her properly, but according to my Pediatrician, it’s the cold season and eventually your baby will have some type of cold form…yeah I know it sucks, but for symptoms of colds and to check for symptoms of rsv (respiratory syncytial virus) go to:  http://www.babycenter.com/0_respiratory-syncytial-virus-rsv_1754.bc.
Also, this is the time for Flu shots, check with your doctor and/or pediatrician to see if the flu shot is right for you and your baby. Flu shots are a personal choice; you are your body’s best doctor.

I must share: My baby is now 4 months and she has grown so much…she is going to be so independent and strong willed…like someone I know very personally…lol, but she knows where her milk supply comes from, and how to get it. I’ve been so tickled…lately while she is breastfeeding, she’ll take her little hand, place it on top of my boob and squeeze it. LOL….it’s the funniest thing ever; she has me laughing at three in the mornings.

Coupon Alert! Essence has a new “Hair” issue out and Kelly Roland graces the cover. Now if you go to http://www.coupon.com/ there is a $2 coupon for this new issue! Can’t beat it!

I was listening to Ricky Smiley this morning and Kandi Burress, was on the show and they were talking about when she handed out sex toys to Andy (host) and Tyrese (the singer/ model/ actor) on her recent appearance on “What What Happens Live” and Tyrese kicked the bag of toys around on the floor, like he didn’t want it. She stated on RS this morning that men are intimated by bringing toys in the bedroom. What do you think? Are men intimated by sex toys? Are they needed?

Life Lesson of the Day: Talk slowly but think quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment