Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Be Inspired"

It’s my Wednesday Blog!

Let me start off by saying our lives are not promised for tomorrow. So Forgive Quickly, Believe Slowly, Love truly and Laugh uncontrollably! So far we have lost two in Entertainment icons in a week, Joe Frazier and Heavy D. And let’s hope that is all we have to loss in these short months until the New Year.  

Also in the Entertainment News, the Duggars is expecting their 20th child and they have two grandchildren. I must say the first thing that popped in my mind was…AGAIN?!?! And if you’re like me, you were thinking, “Didn’t you have almost fatal complications with your last pregnancy?” But you know, I follow the Duggars and they are a wonderful family. They pay their own bills, they give to others and if that’s what they want and it isn’t hurting anybody…then I say “to each it’s own”. She stated one day on the show that her and her husband do not believe in birth control. I believe they tried it once before and she miscarried, and she felt like that was something God had placed upon her and her husband to not do again. And me personally, I believe birth control does have an effect on how you conceive. And yesterday, when asked how she will deal with all the slack she will receive, she stated "If we felt that way, we would have stopped back with our second birth," insists Michelle, 45, who experienced preeclampsia during her second pregnancy with twins John David and Jana, now 21. "There are many women who have experienced preeclampsia and have gone on to have more children." Source People.com So again, that’s a personal choice, and it shows that women can still have babies well over the common told end year of giving birth at 35.

Alright, I just want to share a tip with you ladies, in the mornings I am so busy getting my little one nursed, dressed, one on one time and on top of that me out the door looking half way decent. The best thing for me when I’m out the door and want to look refreshing is Mary Kay concealor. It covers my dark circles and sleepy bags, I throw on a lil shadow, eye liner and gloss…and honey I look like I never missed any sleep. So try it out! The saying goes “when you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you work good!” :0)

Good To Know (GTK) info for upcoming local events:
If you are going to the Galaxy of Lights at Botanical Gardens, either walking or going to the drive thru, there is now a new entrance way by the Marriott at the Space Center. Al.com has video and detail information about this at: http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/11/entrance_to_botanical_garden_g.html

Going to Black Friday and you need a babysitter??? Don’t worry Sci-Quest will keep your little one’s safe and entertained, for more info go to: http://www.sci-quest.org/

Lesson of the Day: Be Inspired ~ Heavy D, last Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment