Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Round of Applause....Standing Ovation"...

It's the morning after Halloween and let me tell you I am TIRED...lol. I give my parents (mostly momma) for getting all three of us together for Halloween, because I was popped after working all day, then off to get my lovebug feed, nursed, and dressed for trick or treat by 6:30...then drive back home unload my purse, baby's bag, her costume and candy....oh and not to mention a sleeping baby out the car, get her undressed and get her cloths picked for today...nurse her through the night...and start over again, and no I didn't forget my hubby's kisses and hugs either....can I say superwomen! Lol. But you know, that's what we as women have to do...we do it ALL! We are co-workers, wives, mothers, friends, we are the ones that keep the family together and running and not only that, we are expected to be as cheerful, warm-loving, nurturing, hard-working, patient, and cute all at the same time. If you are reading this, take your right hand and pat yourself on the back, because you are a not only a Mother but you are a Woman of ALL Trades.... and you deserve a "Round of Applause....Standing Ovation"......now I have the Rhianna song stuck in my head...if anybody knows me well enough they will tell you that I am my own radio, I will bust out a tone quick...just ask any co-worker, classmate, my momma, or husband and they will tell you....lmbo.


Okay, I cannot go without mentioning, Kim K and Herman Cain.

So unless you have been under a rock or died before 11am yesterday morning, then all of you are aware by now that Kim Kardashian divorced her NBA hubby Khris Humpries after 72 days of marriage. I have to admit, I watch the Kardashian's and I have followed this relationship and I must tell you it didn't seem like there was a true spark in the first place. I feel like, Kim felt obligated to get married; she is the oldest out of the 3 girls, well 5 girls. I mean Khloe got married and Kourtney had a baby, this is EVERYTHING Kim wanted… and after her big break up with Reggie (who she thought she would married) i'm sure she was longing for some love. Khris came along, looked okay (he wasn't the most handsome) but good enough, played in the NBA (even though I never heard of him until he got with Kim) and he proposed to her with that $2 million ring...shoot, I would have said yes too...lol. I mean it's obvious he loves her because even after the story hit her tabloids and every news station, he still came out with a statement that he “still loved Kim and wanted to make the marriage work”. I know some of Kim's family wasn't that fond of him and a long distance relationship alone can hinder any bond between two people. So do I think it was a publicity stunt...NO. I mean, who would the stunt had been for? What to embarrass Kim? To give Kim the fame she already had? if anybody got fame off of it, it was her soon to be ex-husband Khris, because no one even knew who he was before this and what man wouldn't want to be with Kim and part of that rich family, I mean come on??? Listen, say what you want about the Kardashian's but they about that capitalization and they are smart, they had money way before the reality tv, so I wish Kim well.

Okay Herman Cain...I won’t take that much time on him...but all I want to say is that, he changes his views like I change my socks, so I hope he gets the Republican ticket so that Obama can do another sweep in the election votes...Herman Cain's campaign is comical...lmbo!
 
Almost done....yes, I know it's long but it's a good blog today :)

Lesson of the Day: "When you know better, you do better" ~Oprah per Maya Angelo
.

No comments:

Post a Comment