Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Late Night, Early Morning

So, for the past week my baby has had two teeth come in and a cold...and between her congestion and her change in sleeping patterns, let's just say it was a Marsha Ambrosius "Late Night, Early Morning"...I wish it was a Late Night, Early Morning for something else, if you know what I mean *wink*...lol.

Today I want to talk about Savings. Now I'm always up for a good deal...if it's a Good Deal, not cheap but Good. Anyhoo...If you have not checked out the discounted sites http://www.livingsocial.com/ or http://www.groupon.com/ then you should. They have many great deals from everything to oil changes, painting classes, restrauants, to my favorite...spas! Infact, I bought my mom and I a 60 minute "in home" massage for the price of one. And ladies if you want something a little spicy, lookout for the "pole dancing exercise classes". Sign up for email and/or app alerts, I do! Some deals you just can't pass up.

Also, I like to think of myself as crafty and creative, so I have been making outfits and bows for my baby, for the things I have made and love to do, I have saved tons of money, just by taking the time.

Also, do your research.... by looking at weekly ads or googleing or word of mouth, before you go shopping. For my babies party, I've been doing tons of research online...In fact, I bought party plates for $.59!!!! I also do alot of online shopping (on secured sites of course) and have the items shipped FREE to the store. Also, I was looking at Targets weekly ad and this week they have a sale on babies to children cloths 5 for $20, can't beat it. I going to rack up!
Also sign up for emails or apps or facebook for coupon savings. One of my favorite apps is GeoQpons...you will find numerous coupons from different companies. And of course... word of mouth, I don't know how many times the girls in the office have bounced off ideals, from everything to recipes and savings on milk and diapers. We even share coupons!!!!

Now, I again I say, "Good" deals not cheap, there's a difference.  

We'll time for me to get another cup of coffee...

Signing off ~ Mrs. ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment