Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Mothers Day to Remember

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day! I've seen photos from everything to break feast in bed to personal messages.

What I can say about my Mothers Day was that I felt honored to finally be able to celebrate Mothers Day for the 1st time. Everything did not go as planned but it was definitely full of surprises and one I will NEVER forget. :0)

I extended my Mothers Day through Monday, and just returned to work yesterday so I am playing catch up.

Anyways, everyday is Mother's Day and every moment as a mother is precious.

Speaking of surprises...Tia Mowry is leaving the GAME!!!!!!!! After six seasons she is giving it up, no wonder why they moved her character (Melody)... left her man and home to follow her dreams. Wow! I can't believe it, first Kelly now Mel, and they say Darwin is next....I believe this is the end. So sad...good thing I got it on DVR! My new show anyway is Let's Stay Together, it has gotten better in better!

Also, I know I'm late but I was just able to watch Basketball Wives and them chicks are ridiculous, I can't even...just high school messy....I'm over it and Done!

Alright ladies, I want to end this blog with a poem I found...about being a Mother....

10 Things About Being a Mom

When they cry...kiss them.
When they are afraid...hold them.
Whey they ask...answer.
Let them explore...dirt washes off.
When you say "please and thank you"...they will say it to you.
Always do the right thing...even when nobody is looking.
There are many crises in the world...spinach on the wall isn't one of them.
and... Faith opens many doors.

Signing off ~ Mrs. ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment