Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back at it!

I missed yesterday’s blog but I’m back!
I had to take my baby to the doctor, and I spent all day caring and nurturing her, although she wasn’t feeling her best, I still enjoyed my Wednesday with her. She is my heart!

So I have to catch up today!

Fashion Tip:
Denim on Denim is back in style and just in time for fall. So bring out the denim shirt and jeans, stuff the jeans in the boot, put on a scarf and you’ll be fly!

Recipe…(Sounds great!):

Cordon Bleu Crescent Bake

Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:30 Min

Original Recipe Yield 8 servings

Ingredients

  • 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 4 ounces sliced chicken
  • 4 ounces sliced ham
  • 4 slices Swiss cheese

Directions

1.     Unroll 1 can of dough (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal) onto ungreased cookie sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mustard to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with chicken, ham and cheese.
2.     Unroll remaining can of dough (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal); spread with remaining mustard. Place mustard side down on cheese; press edges with fork to seal.
3.     Bake at 375 degrees F 15 to 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving  Calories: 341 | Total Fat: 19.7g | Cholesterol: 31mg Mar
Marriage Tip and Family Tip…. I saw this and I must share:
1.      Listen without interrupting (Proverbs 18)
2.      Speak without accusing (James 1:19)
3.      Answer without arguing ( Proverbs 14:1)
4.      Enjoy without complaint ( Philippians 2:14)
5.      Give without sparring (Proverbs 21:26)


Entertainment News!
So Tori Spelling welcomed a baby girl this week!!!! This is her and her husband’s (Dean) third child together. He has a son from a previous marriage.

Also, if you haven’t already, check out two wonderful family shows that I know you will relate and laugh to: “Up All Night” – ABC and “Reed Between the Lines” – BET….so good, I love them!

Local Events:
Babies and Toys R Us opens this Friday at Bridgestreet!

Today’s Life Lesson!
Don’t believe all you hear and believe only half of what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment