Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rainy Tuesday!

Well it's raining here...it's been a while since it's rain, it's calming, the kind of hard to get out of bed rain. I told myself the next time it rains I was going to run threw it, to wash away my dirt and dust! I like to like at the rain as God's way of washing away all the dirt and dust from the Earth. Someone sent me an email about running in the rain and I told her that the next time it rained I was going to run threw it.


Last night, my baby fell asleep in her crib for the first time and she also slept in it all night. I couldn't believe it. I was proud and sad it the same time. Truth be told I actually like having her body next to me....she's growing up.

In Entertainment News!
Jay Z and Bey announced when the baby is due……February! February is a perfect month, because my birthday is that month and it’s Black History Month, you can’t get no better than that.

Okay, so the “Twenty Life Rule” of the day is:
Marry a man or woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other!

No comments:

Post a Comment