Thursday, October 6, 2011

Take Time

So... I had written my daily blog already and the computer shut off :0( This is a learning lesson, always have a back up plan. Oh well...

This weekend is grocery weekend, I am preparing to get my coupons ready. I actually called Publix to see if they had price matching, and they don't but they do take their competitors coupons. For any questions regarding couponing polices, don't be shy, call the store and you can also find the couponing polices on heathershints.com along with other couponing tips.

In the Entertainment world, co-founder of Apple, Steve Jobs passed away yesterday, he was battling cancer and leaves behind four children and his wife. I pray God places his arms around the family during this trying time. RIP.

Weekend events:
Don't forget it's AAMUs homecoming, Parade and the game is Saturday, October 8th.
Also the Cahaba Shrine is having their Sportsman BBQ this Saturday as well.

Note: if you're just feeling overwhelmed, know that you can't please everybody and yourself at the same time. Go to a quite place for about 5 minutes and take deep breaths, say a prayer and you'll feel better. Remember you are a woman FIRST and a human being so take time out for yourself, it will be helpful to you and the people around you....i'm preaching to myself...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment