Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Morning!

So yesterday, was a busy day but I got alot accomplished. I made it out to "The Style Bar Mixer", it allowed me to kill two birds with one stone, which was to see the boutique for the first time and mingle with local business women. It was nice! If you ever want to look at new upcoming and unique outfits and accessories stop by The Style Bar at the corner of Bob Wallace and Leeman Ferry!!

Lately in Entertainment News:
Amanda Knox is finally Free after 4 years!! Her family says the first thing she wants to do when she gets out is feel the grass. (I couldn't imagine)

Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor on trial for the manslaughter of Michael Jackson, was spotted over the weekend getting a pedicure and going cloths shopping???? Hmm, I never thought we would have something in common, peddis and shopping, lol.

Jennifer Hudson, we all know Jennifer for being on American Idol, Dreamgirls, Award Winnings and now the skinny body of Weight Watchers. So, if you're like me I bet you have been wondering when is she going marry her fiancé, who is also her baby's father? Rumor has it, the reason she has not walked down the aisle yet is because of some prenup issues. I can't say I don't blame her. Her fiancé David Otunga was on the realty show "I Love New York" and now is doing some wrestling on like WWE or something. I mean he got money but not JHuds money.

Well that's all for now...be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment