Friday, October 21, 2011

Enjoy this weekend!

Yay! Its Friday            

I’m taking my advice from Wednesday’s blog and having date night! I can’t wait, it’s much needed and I’m so excited, although, I’m going to miss my lovebug.

Halloween is 8 days away! Don’t miss out on the online costume deals. I actually wouldn’t wait until after this weekend to order online, it usually takes up to 5 to 7 days on standard shipping. And if you’re crafty and would like to make your own costume for you or your child, visit this website for some great tips and pictures: http://blog.al.com/living-times/2011/10/scaring_up_a_fun_halloween_cos.html#incart_hbx 

Local Halloween/Fall Events to do:
Scarecrow Trail
Tate Farms Cotton Pickin' Pumpkins
Distrubia Haunted Attraction
The Haunted Gin
Huntsville Ghost Walk

Well I’m off to enjoy my weekend…see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment